If you're an SM Advantage Card holder, mark you calendar because on June 30, 2010 they will have a one day sale on all items. The date is so fitting because it's a Pay Day. Hope I can avail of this one day sale.
Dharlz celebrated her 34th birthday last March and her food blog, "MORE FOOD ADVENTURES" is already one year old this month so she's having a contest for this double celebration. The name of the contest is "One and Thirty Four". She's giving away delicious foodies for the winners. I invite you to join the contest too! Below are the steps on how to join:
3. One entry per blog site. Please PLUG UR POST at your FB profile page..(equivalent to 5 points)
4. Adding Mommy Dharlz as friend on FACEBOOK and following all blogs on NetworkedBlogs is also another (1 point ) entry. (please do 1-3 first for this to be considered)
5. Follow Mommy Dharlz on Twitter and it will be another (1 point )entry. (please do 1-4 first for this to be considered.)
6. Subscribe Via Email -- refer to my sidebar -- and Confirm Subscription , another entry (3 points)
7. Bloggers outside Cagayan de Oro and the Philippines are welcome for as long as they have a Cagayan de Oro City address or you actually give your prize to a relative or friend, or someone who lives in this city.
8. Winners will be drawn through Random.org
9. Contest will commence when this blog turns One Year and Thirty Four Days old, on May 27, 2010
Cebu Pacific is currently having a Mother's Day Domestic Seat Sale Promo entitled "One INA Million". The seat sale period is from May 8-11, 2010 and the travel period is from June 1 - July 31, 2010.
Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan,Cagayan de Oro, Clark, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete,General Santos, Iloilo, Legaspi, Ozamiz, Puerto Princesa,Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, Zamboanga or Pagadian NEW! is only Php 499! you can visit Cebu Pacific's website for more details.
If you and your mom are planning to travel between June to July better grab this affordable seat sale now!
Do you want to win these amazing give-aways? These are from Grace of "Amazing Grace" is celebrating her 1st Blog Anniversary. As her way of making all her blogger friends happy, she's inviting everyone to join her blog contest. Just follow the simple steps below:
Rules from Grace:
1. Make a post about this contest and add this site ( Amazing Grace ) and my other blog sites to your bloglist: A Walk to Remember, Gracia Fashionista , Asia Today World Tomorrow . 2. Return to this post and leave your comment with the URL of your post 3. One entry per blog site. 4. Bloggers outside Philippines are welcome ( just leave a Philippine address for the delivery of the items) 5. One winner for each item. Winners will be drawn through random.org 6. Contest Runs from May 01 - June 15,2010.
Adhesive tapes are always used whether we are at school, office or at home. They are very useful in a wide variety of applications like wrapping, fixing, bonding and etc. The most common type of adhesive tapes that I usually use is the clear tape or also known as Scotch tape. At school I also use masking tape especially when I show pictures to my students.
While browsing online, I found a buying guide on Adhesive Tapes. The buying guide gave me idea on the different types of adhesive tapes and I have learned that each tape was designed for a specific use. I thought masking tapes are only used in school but now I know that it is primarily used for painting. Cool isn't it? You too can learn of information of different products.