Friday, October 23, 2009

Looking for UN Cultural Costumes


In the school I'm working with, we had this annual activity called United Nations Day which is held every October. I already have my "Vietnam" costume which I often use every year, but my co-teachers suggested that I should wear something different this year. So, my cousin and I hurried to a shop to find a UN cultural costume that would fit me. Sad to say, there wasn't any costumes available for adults, only for kids. My cousin suggested to go to "Ukay-Ukay" shops but still there's we didn't find any. Anyway, I guess I will just have to wear my old costume. In short my shopping day isn't that good as I am a bit short of time.

I just wish I will have a lot time searching for costumes so that I will appear super gorgeous like these women below. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment