Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tempted with Samsung LCD TV?

LCD TV has been the trend of all Filipino households today. A lot of people are now taking the shift from the typical TV screens to an LCD TV screen. It's not only about the TV's features but as well as it is energy saving. We have 4 TV's at home but we still don't have an LCD TV yet. Hubby and I have been talking about it but it is not yet our priority as of this moment.

Last Friday, hubby and I went to an appliance shop because he was checking for an acoustic guitar. While entering the shop, we saw different series of Samsung LCD TV. I was glued to it because I find it very attractive to watch. Nice resolution, nice color... and there I am standing in front of the TV. Hubby went on his way to the shop while I stayed there near the entrance door still watching the TV. After a few minutes, I noticed there were plenty of people at my who were also watching TV so I decided to enter the shop and go where hubby was. While inside the shop, I saw my husband also glued to the LCD TV displayed inside. LOL! I was checking on the TV price and some of it is quiet affordable. The store made some payment terms that is affordable to the customers. That is why, a lot of people nowadays own one.

One of the LCD TV that caught our attention was the Samsung 650 series. It really has enhanced picture quality that even an old movie can caught your attention. Hubby was whispering to me...we'll buy something like that! LOL! I told him... only if we will have lots and lots of money.

We went home still talking about the TV... it was really very nice but again we can't afford yet and is still not our priority.


No comments:

Post a Comment