Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello Kitty Vacuum Cleaner


I have had asthma attacks lately and I'm planning to buy a vacuum cleaner. I think it's good to have one because dusts keeps on accumulating in my room. I also have to avoid dusts because it's the main cause of my allergies which can lead to irritation on my nose and then asthma.I wanted to buy a mini vacuum cleaner because I only use it on my room. While looking for a picture to place on this post, I was fascinated with this cute hello kitty vacuum cleaner. It looks cute and I find it nice to have one of this. It comes with a 5 meter cord and it costs around $123 USD or around Php 6,000 in the Philippines. I hope I can find something like this in our place. If none, then I will have to settle with the best yet affordable vacuum cleaner I can find in the market.


No comments:

Post a Comment