Thursday, November 5, 2009

Romantic Wish by Victoria's Secret


I am not so fond of buying perfumes because I have lots of it given by my friends who works abroad. Until now, I still have plenty which I only used it very often. A few months ago, a relative of mine asked me to purchase her Victoria's Secret products which is payable in one month. I was hesitant at first. She told me that her earnings from all of those scents will be used as her school allowance, so I immediately get one. I got the "Romantic Wish" body mist for Php 700 ($16 USD). I like the scent because it's very sweet. I never had any idea how much that perfume would cost in the market and I find it very expensive. At the back of my mind I just thought of it as a way of helping her in her studies.

Later this afternoon, me and my friend happened to pass by the cosmetics department of one of the malls here in our city. My friend checked on Victoria's Secret and I also checked the price of the one I got from my relative. I found out that the price was only Php 425 ($9 USD). Wow! I think my relative really did earned a lot from selling that product.

1 comment:

Post a Comment